Saturday, July 3, 2010
you gotta be cool
Chances are you aren't going to spend a fortune on summer clothes. Well, you might just want to check out Hanes' tanks for men. Why?
1. Tagless - there is no itchy tag on the neck of Hanes tank tops
2. Fabrics - oh-so-soft cotton & some blend cotton & polyester for stretch
3. Shape - Hanes men's tank tops will keep their shape wash after wash
4. Breathable - men's tanks are breathable so you won't overheat
5. Sizes - choose your stretchable tanks from sizes S through XL
They come cheap. Especially, at Dollar General, Usually, in gray, black and white. Yeah, I'm probably one of the cheapest chicks around. I'm always trying to find a way to wear something different, or make something out of what I already have. I do plenty of thrifting. But there is just something that makes me smile when I put on a Hanes men tank. You know summer has finally arrived.