Wednesday, October 6, 2010

my generation



I LOVE THIS SHOW.

But ABC has already canceled it after 2 episodes. Just 2 episodes!

The show is like the documentary on the method of 10 students for 10 years(or like the documentary 10- 7ups). Except, of course, its scripted. It did give a very reality feel to it which of course we are all voyeurs these days with the Kardashians and the Bachelor Pad. This show was about what happened 10 years later to a group of students from Austin, Texas.

Of course, it starred Cloverfield's Michael Sthal-David who also made his mark in The Black Donnellys. Jamie King (who went by James King for awhile, but don't worry she didn't have a sex change or anything.) also starred in this as well.

The story ranges from the jock, the brain, the nerd and those in-between. Such an interesting cast. The show was slated for 8 episodes. Hopefully, they'll be ran on hulu.

For the first time I saw Keir O'Donnell's wonderful acting range. In most movies, like Mall Cop, he plays the bad guy, but in this show he was the sweet nerd who became elementary teacher. Keir was "Thomas on Lost"..but he should have played Ben in the younger years. Hey, Lost the Early days..doesn't that sound good..=D

6 comments:

  1. Wait, this show sounds like it was really good! Why did they cancel it?! Stupid ABC! O:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Michael Stahl-David so that's sad. I was interested in that show though.

    Hey so maybe could you check out this cool band I' helping promote? They're Dear Christie and they're really good. http://www.myspace.com/dearchristie
    That's where you can hear their music. They're still starting out so it's pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did like the episode I saw. I hope I can watch more on hulu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure ABC didn't advertize enough. Maybe it was too expensive to make. They could have moved it around to a different schedule, but they seemed to be focused on 'reality' stuff lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it sounds good! So of course it is is cancelled. Jerks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so looking forward to watching this show - I can't believe it was already canceled!! :/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.