Thursday, September 15, 2011

Alexz Johnson



This singer is "Like an Adele or Jeff Buckley or Aretha Franklin, etc. Just simply one of my favorite voices to ever record music. Bring tears to my eyes, especially her live stuff. She never settles, always giving each song her all." Says one fan about her music.


You might remember her on Instant Star as Jude Harrison. She's been on Smallville and even Final Destination 3. She's Canadian and grew up with talent all around her. Her brother Matt and sister Janna are both actors too. Alexz's hair is naturally blond, but she is sometimes a red head.

Her passion for song writing is paying off. She has the voice for it too.



tumblr

6 comments:

  1. Ohmigosh I LOVE you for posting about Alexz Johnson. I have been a fan of hers since she was on So Weird! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this girl can whale I like that song btw, haha even though this is my first time hearing it (: its like my style

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is awesome! Love her voice!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.