Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Suits



Suits is back for a second season on USA network. What an amazing group of talent from Gina Torres, Gabriel Macht, Patrick J. Adams and Sarah Rafferty.




Premise: On the run from a drug deal gone bad, Mike Ross(Patrick J. Adams), a brilliant college-dropout, finds himself a job working with Harvey Specter, one of New York City's best lawyers.


    Harvey: "I'm not gonna do anything. You're gonna go through those by-laws and you're going to find me a way to get rid of Robert Stensler."
    Mike: /Shaking his head/ "No nonono. I have to go see my grandmother. Uh uh."
    Harvey: /Eyes widen/ "She dying?"
    Mike: /Looks up and down at Harvey, puzzled/ "...? No."
    Harvey: /Exasperated stare/ "Cancel on her."



Its considered a comedy drama. Some compare it to a lite version of L.A. Law or even the serious GOOD WIFE. Yet the main character Mike Ross comes off from something like CATCH ME IF YOU CAN or GOOD WILL HUNTING. So his back story gives his character a lot to nourish the view with. We are..after all rooting for him.

Sometimes I like to hang out with people who aren’t that bright. You know, just to see how the other half lives.
Mike, Suits.

But what really is this show? A comedy? A coming of age story? Legal Drama? Just another office story? Stay tuned, there will be plenty of stories for this show this season. You can watch last season's episodes here.

tumblr

8 comments:

  1. Nothing looks better than a guy in suit, it's plain elegance and manly :) As for females, it's a mix of versatility and sexiness. I'm a blazer and suit lover :)

    ps: thx so much for ur lovely comment on my post, really appreciate it! I'm following your amazing blog now, pls do follow mine too if u haven't already, it'll mean so so much to me, thx! :)

    xx
    Erika
    http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually toyed with the idea of becoming a lawyer when I was younger, so I think I'd enjoy this show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a bromance at the office.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I really want to see this show, they keep showing ads here in Sydney but it hasn't aired here yet!!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had not heard of this show until now, looks cool!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.