Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Jeremy Irvine



Before Jeremy got his big break in War Horse he was in LOVE BITES which is a family comedy.




"I had been a struggling actor for two years, so to go from that to being on the set of a Steven Spielberg film, where he treated me like part of one big family, was amazing." Jeremy says about WAR HORSE.

"
There were real explosions at my feet, bodies flying through the air, stunt men getting shot at. It was terrifying. The smoke and the smell and the taste of the guns firing. It's not difficult to act scared in that situation."-he says about working on the set of WAR HORSE.

Premier still of NOW IS GOOD with Dakota Fanning.


Jeremy grew up in the rural village of Gamlingay in Cambridgeshire, England. He likes history. He also has Type 1 diabetes.



tumblr

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like he has amazing range as an actor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to own a horse!!! Look at him. He looks good atop it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks great on a motorcycle or a horse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see him in Now is Good.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.