Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Selection

turnandrunaway


OK ..think Hunger Games meets The Bachlor. What could go wrong with that? This is Kiera Cass' debut novel, dystopian, too. The novel is already been picked up by Warner Brothers. They wasted no time in casting the saga of America Singer, the girl who would be Queen...Aimee Teegardan.



William Moseley (from those Narnia movies) will play Aspen. I was so sure he'd play the Prince, but Ethan Peck will play Prince Maxon. At the moment they are calling this a TV movie. Hopefully, it will be a TV show on the CW.



Nothing like a romantic triangle in the future.



The Premise: 300 years in the future, a poor girl is selected in a lottery to be the queen of a war-torn nation.



This past week, I found out The Selection is Cafe Fashionista's book choice of the month. So I had to investigate. Its definitely on my summer reading list now.

epicreads


tumblr

7 comments:

  1. Things are moving fast with this book. That would be great if it gets turned into a show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so interested in this book now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for this post! I am SO excited for this TV show - Aimee Teegarden is going to be fantastic as America! And definitely read the book ASAP - it is addictive! :)

    P.S. Thanks for the shoutout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really interesting actually. I look forward to seeing this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been waiting for Will to get something good ..FOREVER...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds awesome! I'm definitely putting it on my summer reading list. Thanks for the rec!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.