Monday, May 28, 2012

Andra Fuller



Andra Fuller's Kaldrick King brings a whole new complex character to L.A. Complex on the CW. This is definitely his best character yet. His Kaldrick is a heavy duty rapper who's spent time in prison. However, he just so happens to be in love with the intern Tariq (Benjamin Charles Watson).



Such a range of emotions Andra can convey in his anger, angst and love. He's one of the reasons why I have to tune in to this show. He can be so sweet then turn into a monster. You just never know when. Sometimes, I'm glad Tariq has found Kaldrick because one wonders where this relationship will go. Just as much love scenes there are harsh scenes too. One can see why Tariq would want to hide. Yet, even if Fuller's Kaldrick's the bigger guy, still Tariq is the stronger and the better man. Hopefully, Kaldrick will learn something from him.




Its amazing to see a storyline like this unfold in the tough 'music' environment. Andra Fuller is definitely giving Kaldrick King soul. And its definitely worth watching L.A. Complex to see Fuller's acting abilities.



Fuller has been in PRISON BREAK and the TV series SEX ED.

tumblr

8 comments:

  1. He sounds like an awesome actor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their storyline. I'm definitely glad he's on the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sexy guy! And a really cool storyline he's definitely working, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love LA Complex's story line. Andra Fuller role is mad deep!!! Hope to see this show continue for many many seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the valuable information you provide to your articles.
    I will bookmark your blog and test once more right here regularly.
    I am fairly sure I'll be told many new stuff right right here!
    Good luck for the following!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.