Thursday, May 3, 2012

ARCHITECTURE IN HELSINKI

If you love Sufjan Stevens, Beirut, The Shins, you might find something to like about this Australian band. They have been together since the early 90's.
These guys come from Australia and have such a fantastic variety in sound. Probably because the band members play about 12 different instruments, including the flute, glockenspiel, melodica, and clarinet. This is always a song that gets my boppin my head, a la Night at the Roxbury. This is the first time I’ve seen the video, and I have to say the concept was pretty awesome to me.
Relax, enjoy, and escape.-soundboard



 "Wow! This remix blew me away.  It mixes in all kinds of dance, pop chillwave and some interesting sounds to make this one of my favorite tracks right now.  Architechture in Helsinki out of Australia has been putting out quality music for about ten years now including several great remixes, including ones for Metronomy and Cut Copy.  I am really interested though, in Halma, who I hadn’t heard of until listening to this song.  I can’t find out much about them, but I’ll sure be looking out for their music from now on!"-H2D2

 

There’s never been a knife that cuts me half as deep as you and wide for you, despite the dreams that others grew.
Like It or Not - Architecture in Helsinki


architecture in helskinki
tumblr

1 comment:

  1. I seem to love majority of music that comes from Australia. They always have this cool, energetic, electric kind of vibe. :) Can't wait to check them out!

    Hailes<3

    Click here to visit my blog – Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.