Thursday, December 27, 2012

passion pit




Passion Pit started back in 2007. They are an electronic band from Cambridge, Massachusetts 2007. They are Michael Angelakos (vocals, keyboards), Ian Hultquist (keyboards, guitar), Ayad Al Adhamy (synth, samples), Jeff Apruzzese (bass, keyboard) and Nate Donmoyer (drums).






Michael Angelakos
There is some talk of the lead vocalist's mental health of late. Still, their latest album has a certain funk to it that gives them such a fun range in their sound. Of course, one can talk all they want to about their song writing. Still, its their music you can enjoy everyday and that is what makes the fans happy. Its possibly one of the best CDs of 2012. Its on my list. Ivy



“Passion Pit” was a vocabulary word used in a class Mike took in school. It’s a slang word for a drive-in movie theatre where kids used to go to make out. Last.FM


Fans of the band will be excited to find that the band has expanded its songwriting craft: the emotions are more present here, the choruses bigger, and the production more streamlined. Passion Pit's second album is pretty accessible, but it only grows better with repeated listens.-T.A.


Passion Pit is my spirit animal.-animalcrackers

tumblr

5 comments:

  1. One of my favorite, favorite bands. LOVE them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun band! I have their CD in my car ..playing it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their energy. Love the electronics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, i didnt know your blog but i've been some posts and i really love those purposes! i invite you to see mine one and i hope you like it and follow me, i will also do it then we can keep in touch and see our new posts! have a really really nice 2013!

    best wishes from www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to check these out, you always have great taste in music and introduce me to new bands!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.