Thursday, January 17, 2013

zedd






Zedd started with music in his daily routine from early childhood on. Born Anton Zaslavski in Russia and raised in Kaiserslautern, Germany by two classically trained musicians, he began playing the piano at the age of four and built up his knowledge of the Classical repertoire throughout his childhood, at times writing a song a day. At age twelve, Anton learned to play the drums and, soon after he began performing with the post-hardcore/metal trio Dioramic. As a preteen he was already composing and producing numerous rock songs in his band's own studio. As the aughts progressed, Anton’s awareness of other genres widened, and in 2009 his interest in producing electronic music was piqued after hearing the French electronic duo Justice. With his gift for musicality and background in instrumentation, composition and production, the move into the realm of electronic dance music was seamless.-Amazon





My love for Zedd is becoming a little extreme. Like I love him. Like I don't know what to do.-Jade
This artist has worked with Ellie Goulding, Foxes and many more. He's quite the creative fellow that many can't get enough of.
More than a year ago, Zedd was awesome enough to give me VIP passes for his show in Ann Arbor, Mich. I contacted him through Tumblr and he responded super quick and like that, I was his photographer for the night :3
Thanks Zedd! -Kelly
 tumblr

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, such a cutie! I have to go listen to some of his music! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He makes me think of that guy on Secret Circle. He's so adorable..and cool music too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HAVE to listen to this when I get home, he is cuuuute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice creativity!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so adorable, and his music is so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.