Sunday, February 3, 2013

Nick Robinson



One might wonder if a commercial can get your face out there more than a TV Show. I've even watched Melissa and Joey and it didn't occur to me connect who was on the Cox Commercial.



But I have to say Nick Robinson is showing his genuine acting skills as the teenage boy who has to put up with his funny and sometimes annoying Dad. This just might be his year to make his mark. He can handle drama just as much as comedy. Nick is from Seattle and he's six feet tall! The acting bug caught him when he was in local production of the Christmas Carol when he was a little tike.

I hope we see more of Nick.

Of course, his break out role might be Toy's House.
  Nick Robinson (Toy’s House) is a Sundance virgin this year. At 17 years old, the budding actor has the swagger and acting chops of a baby Brad Pitt. -The Inside Resource



His first major role was Ryder in ABC Family's Melissa & Joey.




Not long ago he was in Disney's Frenemies.



 And he was also on an episode of Empire Boardwalk.



tumblr

5 comments:

  1. Definitely, can't wait to see that indie movie, Toy's House.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him in the Cox Cable commercials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely going to be on the look out for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking he just might be the next it guy. Charming and there is something so sincere about him.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.