Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring Breakers

Did anyone else think Spring Breakers was absolutely terrible, or is it just me.-Harmless
 No doubt this movie has what every teenage boy might desire in a spring break movie. And there are those who find the acting well done, the music score spectacular and a storyline that awards should be given too, but then there are the rest of us.



Is it Art or just Trash? A self-indulgence that has no shame. If you liked Savages, this is the movie for you. -Lucy & Sarah

Going out on a whim to find more fans. They aren't Disney's little princesses anymore.-MazzyMay
Oh, that James Franco. Quite the chameleon.-Caitlin&Megan


Spring Breakers … Sigh.
I was really looking forward to this movie because I love Selena Gomez and Ashley Benson. And to finally see them in something a little risqué was totally exciting. Guess what?!
WORST MOVIE I’VE EVER SEEN.
This movie had the worst plot line ever, to even say there was a plot is pushing it. We got several montages of the same 3 scene about 37 times. The character James Franco played was absolutely ridiculous, considering he is great actor. If you were looking for a movie that was going to be like the girl version of Superbad or Project X, this is definitely NOT the movie you want to go see.-Nikki



tumblr

7 comments:

  1. I didn´t see it, I wanted to see it because of Selena.
    Great review! kisses chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I wouldn't like this movie; thus the reason I don't plan on seeing it. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This movie looks so gross! I don't plan on watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know its by the guy who did Gummo and Kids..still..this might be main stream for him. Yet, I just think it would be a waste of my time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched it and I truly like it, why? it is a movie about contemporary mindlessness, media extortion and hopelessness of today's American society. The used of Pop culture references such as the score and heavy color grading (like instragram) bring out the theme of this film, lets put it this way if Quentin Tarantino aims to make fun and pay tribute at a same time for the 70's B movies then Spring Breakers did the same thing for contemporary society only the movie is not making fun or paying tribute but it shows you the true skin of 21 century youngster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. did not have high hopes for this film

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.