Monday, May 6, 2013

Ironman 3

Iron Man 3, the third installment in the popular superhero series, is a fitting conclusion for Downey et al. Indeed, the storyline is as dramatic as any before.-Clo
 I think this was easily the best of the three. There was very little about it that I did not absolutely love. I’m finding it interesting, reading a few reviews that it seems like some of the hard-core comics fans HATE it due to some major changes that were made, but I thought those changes made the storyline that much better.-roan

These 2 are worth the watch! Gweneth has amazing lines as well as abs. Truly a great 3rd instalment.-Lucy and Sarah

credit
If you love your Ironman, you've gotta see this one. Packed with emotion, excitment and of course our Tony. Its a film that you might want to see more than once.-ellie

tumblr

6 comments:

  1. I've never seen any of the Iron-Man films - but my nephew is OBSESSED! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was supposed to see this over the weekend and it never happened! GR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its definitely the first blockbuster of summer..and its not even summer yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw it with my sister this past weekend and loved it!! It was so much better than Iron Man 2. I do hope its not the last one they make though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have to check it out!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.