Monday, May 6, 2013

Ironman 3

Iron Man 3, the third installment in the popular superhero series, is a fitting conclusion for Downey et al. Indeed, the storyline is as dramatic as any before.-Clo
 I think this was easily the best of the three. There was very little about it that I did not absolutely love. I’m finding it interesting, reading a few reviews that it seems like some of the hard-core comics fans HATE it due to some major changes that were made, but I thought those changes made the storyline that much better.-roan

These 2 are worth the watch! Gweneth has amazing lines as well as abs. Truly a great 3rd instalment.-Lucy and Sarah

credit
If you love your Ironman, you've gotta see this one. Packed with emotion, excitment and of course our Tony. Its a film that you might want to see more than once.-ellie

tumblr

6 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

I've never seen any of the Iron-Man films - but my nephew is OBSESSED! :)

Sara Gerard said...

I was supposed to see this over the weekend and it never happened! GR!

ellie said...

Its definitely the first blockbuster of summer..and its not even summer yet.

Caitlin and Megan said...

I here its a great installment!

Laura said...

I saw it with my sister this past weekend and loved it!! It was so much better than Iron Man 2. I do hope its not the last one they make though!

MOSAMUSE said...

i have to check it out!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com