Saturday, June 15, 2013

I'm fan girling...

Ashton Moio is such a scene stealer on Twisted as Rico. He just might be the one to crack the mystery. He's nerdy and quite the clown too.
Remember when?


John Stamos joins the cast of Necessary Roughness on USA!
Watch for Drew Van Acker on this show!


Things were really heating up for Jenna and Colin on the Summer finale of AWKWARD! On the After party show, Nolan spoke in French. OMG..this boy needs to be French films. At least one French Canadian film! All the girls were swooning on the After party show!



tumblr

4 comments:

  1. Love John! & Nolan was so sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devious Maids looks like a blast. And how cute is Drew?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Devious Maids sort of reminds me of desperate housewives!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna see that show-I hope they air it in the UK :) Oh the first guy has such dreamy eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.