Saturday, June 29, 2013

I'm fan girling


Degrassi is back and Munro Chamber's Eli Goldsworthy has graduated. Thankfully, Eli and Clare made it back to each other. But he's off to film school in New York City. Things are gonna be changing on the show. Degrassi is always evolving with new characters.

Look for Vanessa Morgan to play Vanessa on the show. Maybe you remember her from GEEK CHARMING or My Babysitter's a Vampire.
Drew Torres (Luke Bilyk) is the new class president, but can he get by with his girlfriend in college now?
The biggest transformation at Degrassi might be Tristan (Lyle Lettau) who looks like he's definitely ready to have fun this season.
Seriously, Degrassi's biggest storyline challenge will the transgender story with Adam Torres. Honestly, like many fans..I feel Adam and Imogen would be a better fit as stories go. I do wonder how much longer Jordan Todosey can take on the role of Adam. I don't mean it to be a pet peeve, but I really wish they would find transgender actors for these kind of roles. Just saying.
tumblr

1 comment:

Hi, I love hearing from people.