Friday, July 26, 2013

The vineyard


THE VINEYARD: Follows a handful of 20-somethings on Martha's Vineyard for the summer. Tight quarters, new friends and new rivals, all living, working and playing together, make this picturesque playground ripe for mischief and romance.

It feels as if ABC Family has a well scripted reality show. Also, there are a bunch of beautiful people on this show who can't act. 

So is it a guilty pleasure? Maybe not yet. I didn't even make it through the first episode. 

Honestly, there is a lot I like on ABC Family, but this isn't it.

I can’t think of a word to describe just how awful this show is. Or, as the Boston Globe reviewer said, I can think of words but they’re too fancy for something this wretched. The characters are interchangeably vapid (particularly the plethora of blonds), petty, and shallower than a blank piece of paper. If you’re the type who enjoys watching stupid people be stupid and who likes to laugh at cliche after tired cliche being clunkily executed, you’ll probably enjoy the Vineyard. Everyone else should avoid it like shark-infested waters. -Stabby

Watching this new show “The Vineyard" and tbh it’s like the stupidest thing ever it’s like a classier version of Jersey Shore why would the Black Dog do this to themselves? So much product placement, they look so desperate. And no one wears cowboy boots on the island. I understand that they can’t because of the cameras, but everyone wears sunglasses.-Ms.Dave Franco


tumblr

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I would love this show. Definitely a guilty pleasure kind of thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this show gets better.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.