Friday, September 6, 2013

Fifty Shades of Grey

55,000 people signed a petition to re-cast the 50 Shades movie with Mat Bommer & Alexis Bledel.


OK...its been finalized..it looks likes for the roles of Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele.

Actually, I'm really glad Charlie Hunnam got the role of  Christian Grey. I think he can handle it. 

I've always thought Dakota Johnson was spot on with comedy. She does have a certain ditsy about her that's likable  I really thought she was great in Fox's Ben and Kate.

Of course, the movie won't be out until August 2014. Some are speculating it'll land a lot of fame for both of them, but somehow Charlie seems the type that nothings gonna change his world. He was in the original Queer as Folk. He was the cool Englishman in Undeclared. And he really reinvented himself in Sons of Anarchy.

Tumblr

5 comments:

  1. It's hard to judge until you've seen them in action and if I completely honest I expected it to be two lesser-known actors in the lead roles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely not something I'm interested in seeing. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to read the books but couldn't get past Anastasia's inner dialogue. I might actually see the movie now that Charlie has been cast. He is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think it'll be a film that'll do much for either career. Actually.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am kinda glad Alexis was not cast, it would have been odd for me to take it seriously, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.