Sunday, January 5, 2014

Lauren



Its season 3 of the web series on the WIGG You Tube channel, and I'm just now finding out about it. It stars one of my favorite Pretty Little Liars Troian Bellisaro as Lauren.

You just might find more drama on this show than prime time!

The series stars Jennifer Beals and Troian Bellisario. They play two military women in the U.S. Army. Bellisario is a rape victim trying to get justice in the military, but everyone around her including all of the women in the military discourage her to do so. 
    This series is extremely powerful, it has amazing writing, and brilliant acting. I couldn’t stop and had to watch seasons one and two back to back. Right from the start the series puts emphasis on the harsh realities of being a female soldier over seas. Everyone should watch it and subscribe to the WIGS YouTube Channel.  I have not felt this moved by anything on television (except SVU) in a while. I am interested in what brilliance this web series movement will continue to create. -mypopobession

You can find it here.

2 comments:

Hi, I love hearing from people.