Monday, March 3, 2014

3 Days to Kill



Oh well, its was Oscar Weekend. Nobody really expected much this box office weekend.

That said, it was sort of sad to see Costner in a role like this. He was once the leading man and has shown he can be complex, but I'm not sure this was the movie to do it for him.

Kevin Costner is a CIA agent who just found out he doesn't have long to live so he agrees to one more assignment from Amber Heard. He has also decided to reacquaint with his estranged wife, Connie Nielsen, and teen daughter, Hailee Steinfeld, in Paris. Oh, and his apartment is inhabited by squatters who he legally can't kick out until the spring. With what I just described, there's plenty of action, drama, and some humor to go along with a pretty entertaining mix of genres that I just was willing to ride along with. The players I mentioned were good enough for this. Really, I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this. So on that note, I recommend 3 Days to Kill.-TAVM

Unfortunately, “3 Days to Kill” wasn’t as good as “Mr. Brooks”. With Amber Heard and her wigs and the side effects of the “cure” that the CIA gives Ethan, it was a little much.-FoodFlicks

STORYLINE: A dangerous international spy is determined to give up his high stakes life to finally build a closer relationship with his estranged wife and daughter, whom he's previously kept at arm's length to keep out of danger. But first, he must complete one last mission - even if it means juggling the two toughest assignments yet: hunting down the world's most ruthless terrorist and looking after his teenage daughter for the first time in ten years, while his wife is out of town.

tumblr

2 comments:

  1. Kyle really loves him, I am not sure if I could get into a movie like this, good review though!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.