Tuesday, March 11, 2014

NonFiction Tuesday- March is Craft Month!

From Quirk books come a sampler of projects you just might find fun to do!

YOU CAN DO IT! With a little help from Better Homes! The 200+ fun, approachable home improvement projects in this book give readers achievable, stylish, and affordable ways to transform their living spaces. Projects run the gamut from quick and easy ideas that can be completed in an hour or two to more involved and time-consuming improvements, but all can be accomplished in a weekend or less.

Stay inspired with your nails! A how to book to make your nails art!


How to HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. I love crafting although my little ones would be all over the nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not that creative with nails, but I think the book for crafts for each room looks neat!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.