Saturday, October 18, 2014

I'm fan girling...

Ode To EJ on Days of our Lives

Oh, I don't even watch the soap and it had me in tears. The love of his life was so emotional.

Honestly, he is one of the sweetest men of soaps and his character has had to put up with so much with Sami.

So many emotions!

But is this really the end? I thought I saw his lashes flutter when he was on that metal table and Sami was gushing over him. Then at the end..oh..the horror of a big fat needle that might have just been air. But something wicked is going on in Salem!

EJ is played by James Scott from NewCastle, England. He got his start in 2004 on ALL MY CHILDREN.

2 comments:

  1. He's a hottie! I can't believe Sami is still causing trouble in Salem - I haven't watched this show in over 10 years, and she was doing the same back then! :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so true. But her love for EJ is amazing! Even if the actor was never the drama king, I still think he made her look like the better actor from time to time.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.