Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Parenthood



Oh...it will be missed, but such a beautiful finale! Amber has her baby. Sarah gets married and then a very sad thing happens, the passing of Mr. Braverman. It truly was a memorable show. As one fan put it, "I learned a lot from that show." But why..oh why..wasn't the finale two hours long?

I have finally stopped the denial that one of my favorite and best shows on television has come to an end. For years I have laughed and cried with the Braverman Family and loved them as my own. I don’t usually get attached to shows,but this was one of the good ones. 
I loved the finale and Haddie is still the world’s most annoying older sister.
Also if anyone wants to buy me all six seasons I won’t stop you.-a fan

tumblr

1 comment:

  1. I have heard so much about this show, but have never seen a single episode!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.