Friday, May 15, 2015

Say it ain't so

I want Lowell to be more like his old character from MERLIN..at the moment..anyway.


“I’m a weenie. I’m one of those guitar players who avoids any activity that may hurt his fingers. I’m not the man who jumps in the line of fire. But that’s the kind of man you deserve so… I’ll do my best.” 

Oh..I'm fearing the worst on iZombie. Could it be the end for somebody's zombie boyfriend. Yikes! the ending was terrifying in this week's episode.

Getting us all set for this!
My name is Oliver Queen. After five years in hell, I returned home with only one goal – to save my city. And I did. I became a hero who helped people. But now it is time for me to be someone else. It is time for me to be something else.

And will Oliver and Felicity get their happy ending on ARROW. By the looks of it..it looked like the end of the show. Those two going off..OK..spoiler..so sorry I said anything..Thankfully, the creator came on in the end and said they were working HARD on season 4!

One more week of THE FLASH..I just dunno if I can even stand the cliffhanger or not. I guess I'll just have to see.


Tumblr

1 comment:

Hi, I love hearing from people.