Friday, June 5, 2015

Stitchers

credit


A new sci-fi show after PRETTY LITTLE LIARS on Tuesday nights. It stars Emma Ishtha and Kylie Harris.

Premise: A young woman is recruited into a secret government agency to be "stitched" into the minds of the recently deceased, using their memories to investigate murders.

I watched the first episode..and I dunno. I'm not that impressed with Emma Ishtha in the lead as Kirsten. The actress is just so snarky that she's impossible to like. I know that's suppose to be the way this smart college student reacts..but still..ugh...
zoharts

Of course, I love Kyle Harris. I'm so happy he got this gig. I hope more people see him. He definitely needs to be seen. If all else fails..I hope Grant Gustin (I think they were roommates or something..I would definitely watch them in a series together) gets him hooked up with THE FLASH or some CW show.


Still the storyline its self is a lot to absorb. I mean, it might have been better to go a supernatural rout, like iZombie. Basically, its a lot like that story..except she's not a zombie and she's not eating brains. Instead Kirsten is hooked up to a brain of a dead person and goes into their last memories to solve the case..or something a lot like that..in a secret lab. I just don't see this one lasting long.

MANIC COLLECTIVE

1 comment:

  1. It sounds intriguing, but I agree - I don't think it will be long-lived.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.