Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Fiction Tuesday - Booty Call

Red carpet. Backstage. VIP all the way, baby. 

When you're the prince of Hollywood, and everyone wants a piece of the action. I’ve got paparazzi stalking my every move, and supermodels lined up to spread their legs for a shot at fame. But this girl is different. She’s been hired by the studio to keep me in line. One wrong move, and my comeback is going up in smoke. 

I should keep my distance, but I’ve never played by the rules. 
I’m going to show her just how good a bad boy can be. 



Only 130 pages! Yeah, you'll breeze right through it! From the author of Insatiable. This erotic read has the brooding main man with an Irish accent no less. But does Hawkins deliver? Some will say she very well does. But then there are the skeptic that think is a bit of the ridiculousness of writing too. But if you are looking for a cheap..yet hot read on your Kindle..oh you know you're ready for a download.

Oh..and J.D. Hawkins is a man. Some believe men write better sex scenes. hmmm..really?
tumblr

1 comment:

Hi, I love hearing from people.