Monday, November 30, 2015

Nano update

nanowritemo

Ugh...

Usually, I don't let anything get me down. No excuses..just write..but this year has been a different story..and as much as I loved my premise for "Ponyboy"..I didn't make it through.

However, I did get up to about 34000 words..and then I had problems with my back (Possibly work related). Then later, a few days ago my tooth cracked...

Maybe I didn't exactly like where the story was going too. 

Yet, the little revelations I did come to with Xander Sanchez I will use in my story blog. So all it not lost. I still want to write about this character. I just wish I could have had a healthier November.
-ellie

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your NANO setbacks, but you accomplished a great amount with your word count - congrats girl!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.