Sunday, December 27, 2015

Atelier



Storyline: Mayuko finds a job with a high-class lingerie manufacturer in Ginza. It is the story of a woman experiencing confusion, struggle and growth in a world with a new set of values different from any she has ever known, and seizing the Japanese dream. Atelier is a workplace-based coming-of-age novel drama, written to present the story of a working woman, with the setting of a glamorous world of lingerie manufacturer.

A Netflix Original.

This is definitely for the female in all of us. Intriguing and well..perhaps a little Devil Wears Prada ..Japanese style.

I'm not sure I'm in awe of it, as some. I found the first episode a tad disappointing, yet not.  Still, I'm sure this is one series I will see through.


1 comment:

Hi, I love hearing from people.