Monday, December 21, 2015

Star Wars: The Force Awakens



Storyline: Three decades after the defeat of the Galactic Empire, a new threat arises. The First Order attempts to rule the galaxy and only a rag-tag group of heroes can stop them, along with the help of the Resistance.

Yes, that movie is finally here. The one you've possibly been waiting all year to watch. Old characters. New Characters. Nostalgia. Intense plot..and of course, all that fun stuff that makes Star Wars..Star Wars.

This time around ..is Adam Driver as Kylo Ren who most are saying brings a lot of depth to this series of movies. Honestly, he's one of the reasons why I wanted to watch this movie.

Yes, you've got the old gang back together, but I'm glad to see his face in the mix too.

Naturally, its one movie that might not be enough of the old movies, or perhaps too much. Still, if you love this genre or a Star Wars fan..you must have it on your list..even if you don't get tickets until January.

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen the prior Star Wars films, but I am taking my nephews to see this one next week!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.