Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Shantel VanSanten

Patty is already making an exit this season on THE FLASH for a higher education. Barry just wasn't straight with her about being the Flash.  One might wonder if the chemistry is there. True, she had that girl next door look..and a cop too. Perhaps, Barry needed someone nerdier.

Its pretty hard to have a romance when you're THE FLASH.

I kept thinking the writers would do something out of the ordinary and send her back in time with the ReverseFlash..but no..nothing quite like.

You might remember her on THE MESSENGERS. She wore a lot of lovely lingerie on One Tree Hill as Quinn James.

tumblr

1 comment:

  1. She's gorgeous! I only watch The Flash on Netflix as I don't have cable, so I haven't seen anything from the new season yet.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.