Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Short Term 12



Until ‘Short Term 12,’ I wasn’t the lead in anything and I wasn’t sure I wanted to be,“ said Larson, 26. "I always worried about losing my anonymity and my mystery. I worried that being the lead meant that the movie was about me. And I wanted things to be about somebody else. Another cause. I don’t really enjoy the attention to be on me.
Brie Larson on being the lead in a movie


A gem of a film. Independent and rich with characters, giving everyday hope. John Gallagher Jr. 's Mason is one of the best boyfriends ever in movies.

And the beautiful Keith Stanfield as Marcus makes it complete with such amazing performance as the guy who turns 18 who has to leave the group home.

Kaitlyn Dever's Jayden was more than a girl full of angst. This film really was a pleasant surprise.

tumblr

1 comment:

Hi, I love hearing from people.