Monday, March 14, 2016

10 Cloverfield Lane

10 Cloverfield Lane
Oh my gosh this was such an amazing movie! I loved the way the actors portrayed the characters and kept it interesting with only three (besides the woman begging to get in). They did an amazing job on this movie-azia




Oh..it might not have all the CGI you are used too, with those wonderful comic book hero movies, Still..its the grass roots of horror and apocalyptic, to boot. And the reality sinks in..that people like this exist in the world. Yes, John Goodman was perfect in his role. As well, as all around gal (Mary Elizabeth Winstead) meets all around guy (John Gallagher Jr.) in the worst circumstances. Packed with suspense and lot of bad things. It was just a little gem that Abrams had to see through. I dunno if audiences can appreciate it enough. It was well worth my ticket.

1 comment:

Hi, I love hearing from people.