Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Nonfiction Tuesday - Infected by Art

My painting, “Witness” was recently accepted into the annual competition Infected By Art!
This is a huge milestone for me. The Infected By Art annual is judged by industry professionals whom I look up to, so having work selected is a major boost. Thanks so much for all your support, I look forward to making more work in 2016 :) -Colin Nitta
http://kenmccuen.com/
“This ground-breaking collector’s edition features over 300 pieces of art from the world’s best fantasy, Science fiction, and horror artists in a range of various mediums.        
Each page of this book features the name of the artist, the title of the art, the medium in which it was created, and the artist’s website.

People are already sending in art for the next volume. Its such a lush book of fantasy at its best!
Find it at your local library!
tumblr

1 comment:

Hi, I love hearing from people.