Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The Flash

Here's a love story that has its chances..and yet you feel the prolong of agony. We will have to see what's next.


Oh..what can I say about the finale.. So many twists and turns with ending and beginning. I have to say..I hated to see some go. And where would it go? From here? Introducing Earth 3. Something has to be said..Oh that Grant Gustin..so has the FEELS when it comes to being Barry. This is one actor who has won me over. And well, I'm in love with the whole gang on THE FLASH. Then those other questions..just how many Barry Allens are there? And are we..no..no..I can't say it..you might not have watched this episode.

1 comment:

  1. You are so right about Grant Gustin bringing all of the feels as Barry. Honestly, I kind of want to marry him. :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.