Sunday, January 22, 2017

The art of life

the art of life




Sometimes..it's nothing like it seemed. For starters, finding out someone is wiser..even if he's almost a decade younger. What can you do? Even he knows I always fall for the wrong guy.

He's a chain smoker. So much more nervous than might be expected. It can get annoying, after awhile. Especially, when I didn't notice in the beginning. Why didn't I notice?

Oh well, at least someone will pick up the phone and find me in Chinatown at the little tea shop..so we can talk about last week.

I wonder if he's met someone yet? I guess he wouldn't be here, otherwise.

But a friendly smile and always knowing to say the right thing..lets me know..I'm OK..after all.

Still, I have a feeling or maybe it's a dream. Those two meeting. Having a smoke. Bonding..

I must shake the thought. I really should..but I can't help thinking it...true.

1 comment:

  1. Such a somber, wistful undertone in today's writing - perfect for the gloomy weather we're having here!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.