Friday, February 17, 2017

I thought so

#052

We used to walk to school together, but that hasn't happened for awhile. You got mono at Thanksgiving. Then the snow came. Melted. Then some freaky ice storm. So it was best not to keep in touch.

Still, You were on my mind. I know a lot of people don't know how clumsy you really are. So what if you're the smartest in class. It doesn't mean you do everything right. 

Sometimes, I feel I have to look at the world through your eyes to get you..cause..I know you don't get me, at all. Still, you really like to look through my notebooks under the bed.

Remember, the time, you snatched my pink notebook out of my underwear drawer. I didn't want you to read it. But you couldn't wait to see what happened next. So you read it and smiled. 

Naturally, you don't know you're in every story I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from people.