Monday, February 6, 2017

Weekend Madness

the weekend madness




Honesty, I'm not the type to get involved with much, but it happened one Friday night when I went to the wrong place. Then somebody thought I was somebody else, and I got in a fight before I ever had my first beer.

Yeah, I wasn't sure how to act..cause I'm just a wallflower.

I guess you were a little drunk when we met, but you saved me, and we made it to the roof for refuge..maybe it was solitude.

But as luck would have it, you're girlfriend found you and man..is she crazy.

Guess, I won't be seeing you again..but then, you got my number. Give me a call when you decide to break these bad habits.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if he's a good one to get involved with, considering he has a girlfriend and all. :/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.