Sunday, June 25, 2017

Sasha&Coco

sasha&coco

I woke up with my neck sweating. What is going on with me? I must have given Coco a fright.
 
I'm not a very good traveler. I was on pins and needles from the get go. Worried if I'd packed enough. Worried, I was sitting next to a psycho on the plane. Worried..I'd never get there.
 
And then I did, and almost collapsed on the best of friends.
 
Poor Coco, what will she ever make of me?
 
I'm too old for this s h i t.
 
It didn't get to me, how much older I am...than Coco. She's so fresh..and ever so endearing. Especially, to put up with the likes of me.
 
But..we'd gotten so close, you know. And she said I was exactly what she expected.
 
Oh..God..that can't be good..now can it?
 
So um, I've been asleep for about 3 days now.
 
I will never make it to Hong Kong at this rate.
 
She must feel I'm quite a nutter..and she maybe right.
 
Dad says I'll never grow up. And Coco said..there's nothing wrong with that.
 
But..I'm an adult. An adult who wishes to hide away in a window seat and watch the world go by, from afar.
 
Yet, here I am..at Coco's flat with her and her mum.
-Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from people.