Saturday, June 3, 2017

WGM - Eric

WGM - Eric
I don't think it got recorded. (Eric winces. His hands are together. He looks a little perplexed. Nurses bottom lip) I dunno why it happened. (He sighs. It looks as if he regrets what has happened.) It was..just ..a..kiss...OK. (He sighs slightly and then he almost laughs. Scratches back of head. Presses lips tight.)
 
OK..lets start from the beginning. (He's even lipped. Quite serious.) None of his friends showed up for his birthday. (Presses lips tight, once again) He..he.. wasn't so happy that I'd spent time with his manager. I dunno what she said to him. (His eyes are lit, a bit, about the situation) I didn't think it was a big deal at the time..and..and then..he comes up with this (Eric winces hard) we're dating..which..we are NOT DATING. (He brushes the back of hand against his nose as if he might be allergic to this whole ordeal now with Ji)
 
IT WAS ONLY A KISS. (He shrugs almost smiles.) Was it that good? (His smile is open then.)

1 comment:

Hi, I love hearing from people.