Saturday, August 26, 2017

Second Last Love

Second Last Love




This couple just didn't get the time that the main characters did..and yet..they had all the time in the word to get that romance on. Yet, it felt it fell short in the end.

It was one of those situations where I wondered..hmm..could I have written something to spark this romance into a raging fire..hahahaa..

Seriously, I liked these characters.

Although, she was so quirky and shy, while he might have been just a bit over confident when he set his mind to dating someone (that wasn't her, but it felled miserable.) Still, she was his best friend since a child. Yeah, definitely one of those FIRST LOVE themes.

I had first spotted these two actors in OH MY GHOST. After seeing them in this, I wondered if maybe they dated in real life. I have doubts about that, yet perhaps..good friends that hung out from time to time.

Still..this was a very sweet K-drama..maybe..even too sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from people.