Wednesday, March 21, 2018

milo & ellie

Milo & Ellie



Ellie was hoping to hear from her old roommate back in Seoul. Ellie hadn't heard from Kaori since she found out she was pregnant. Ellie knew she should call, but the times she did, Kaori never picked up.

"I can't believe I would make her that mad," she told Milo. "What did I do?"

Milo told her not to worry too much about it. People moved on. "I'm sure she'll let you know, how things are going, once the baby gets here."

Ellie hoped he was right, but still, she had to call Nico in the meantime.

"Have you heard from her?" Ellie wanted to know.

"Look, I've been taking care of your ex, why should I have to know what's going on with your old roommate." He didn't sound to be in a good mood.

"You're right." She agreed. "I've called. I've left messages. You, think she's still with Jay, don't you?"

"I guess," Nico said he hadn't heard anything. He said he saw Minho about once a week. He came over for Friday night dinner. "I think he hangs out with Kenzo, on Saturday night."

"Oh?" Ellie didn't know who Kenzo was. "Do you know him?"

"He's Violet's brother." Nico then told Ellie about his friend from the Philippines, moving in, Manny.

"Are you sure you have room?" She thought Kenzo lived there too.

"He might as well, as much as he eats here." Nico didn't sound too fond of Violet's brother.

"How are you and Violet?" She wondered if he treated her as bad as he always did. Ellie knew the nineteen-year-old was rather fond of him.

"Fine." His voice was so monotone.

"Just fine?" Ellie asked.

"We're good." He wouldn't say much more about Violet.

She wondered now if he would always be miserable. Ellie hated to think he was making Violet miserable.

"Next time I call, I want to talk to Violet." She'd get to the bottom of this. After all, Nico was like family.

"Sure." But she knew that meant NO in his vocabulary.

Ellie was certain she'd get the low-down from Violet. Maybe Violet could find out what was going on with Kaori.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from people.