Saturday, June 30, 2018

Longing Heart aka My First Love



OK, I have to admit I was a bit discouraged about watching this K-Drama on Prime since the first episode was so messed up and the second one was in Portesqueses. So I gave up for a few weeks, but since it has such a great cast and with CNBLUE'S Lee Jung-Shin I had to give it another chance. And I'm glad I did.



It was quite the twist on time travel storylines. Especially, when he ends up taking care of his younger self. Oh, so romantic. At times, I wasn't sure I liked his character at all who was in search of his first love. Then to see him with his younger self was somewhat comical.



Shin might be over the top in his acting. Still, there is something genuine about him and I hope he gets more lead roles.



Seo Ji-hoon was the sweetest yet showed how strong he could be when he's fully aware of the outcome of his love story with his first love.
It was risky business when she was hot for teacher! Mr. Kang was quite the hottie!

Lee Yeol-Eum held her own. Although, in the beginning, I wasn't so sure what the main character saw in her character. She did play vulnerable very well, but this girl was not easy to figure out.

If you are up for a romance, take a chance on this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from people.