Friday, September 14, 2018

Writing Challenge - what I wore today



I slept in the wife beater I wore yesterday and my Spiderman briefs my sister got me last Christmas.

You know, the usual. Old jeans and an old shirt and sneakers. I'm not one to spend money on clothes. I wear whatever they give me. This means, what my mom puts in my closet.

Granted, stuff I don't like I leave on the floor of my closet and occasionally she will take it away.

There was a time, I liked to wear hats, but I'm just not in the mood lately.

I guess I should ask Dad if he's got a suit. Granted, I can't remember ever seeing him in a suit.

But, I guess I should try to be decent, for Derry.

No matter what, I gotta wear sneakers. I just gotta. Unless its freezing out and then I'll wear waterproof work boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from people.