Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Wu Hao Ze

What can I say about this actor? Underrated, perhaps. No, you don't see him as the main character, yet I feel he should be. Still, he's a character actor and always makes his characters worthy to spot. I love his latest character in My Mowgoli Boy. First, he comes off so suave, yet his Ling is very complicated from a blended family and is the traditional Momma's boy who will do whatever she says. Still, that doesn't make him too good. As the drama progresses, you see how he's never really got to think for himself nor had a chance to really enjoy life. Soon he's trapped in a loveless marriage and just might be the darkest character on the show. He is one of my favorites in this Chinese drama. All I can say..more dramas, please! He lapsed there a few years since his last drama. I am not sure what else he does, but I'm sure its something entertaining. Here's to more drama! Wu Hao Ze!

Wu Hao Ze's acting style reminds me a lot of Korean actor Park Ki Woong which is always full of surprises. Woong can be quite the villain, but I like his softer side best. He truly has a way of not faking being the good guy. Oh, and both can wear just about anything that you know they would be at ease on the catwalk (even if they might be shorter than most male models)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from people.