Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Deception by Stacy Claflin

 


It's a Freebie at the moment! Catch it while you can! Stacy Claflin is quite prolific when it comes to intrigue, mystery and thrillers!


A blind date, a gorgeous vampire, and a deadly assassin.

Just a typical Friday night.

Yesterday, my biggest problems were fighting with my sister and getting into my dream college. Today, I’m dealing with destructive new powers and a raging thirst for blood—and both are getting me into serious trouble.

I never believed in the supernatural, but now I can't escape it. I’ve tried everything to distract myself from the bundle of weird events that is ruining my life, including a blind date with a drop-dead gorgeous guy. Turns out he's a vampire and knows more about my past than I do, including the assassin who has marked me for death.

I thought becoming a blood-sucking child of the night would make me immortal… turns out it just made me a target. With a trained killer after me, I might actually have to trust the know-it-all vampire to help me unlock my powers, before one of us ends up permanently dead.

Deception is the start of a young adult paranormal romantic suspense series that features gripping supernatural drama, surprising twists, dynamic characters, page-turning suspense, heart-pounding action, and angsty romance.

This saga will keep you on the edge of your seat. You’ll find a supernatural world far beyond the normal scope of vampires and werewolves. Buckle up and get ready for a wild ride!

It’s a tale for all ages – as long as you have an imagination and love surprises! Pick it up today and you won't put it down until the stunning conclusion.



1 comment:

  1. Gracias por la recomendación . No he leído a esa autora pero creo que lo haré.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.