Friday, March 26, 2021

Mick & Jools


 

What’s the best book you’ve ever read?

MICK: Hands down, it's gotta be THE OUTSIDERS. The first paragraph is amazing. It just makes me want to read more. The characters are just who I would want to be. Kind of. (he nods) I love how they are there for each other. I want to read more books like that. But it's the best. JOOLS: "Faraway Wanderers" (天涯客) by Priest. It's Chinese and has to be one of the best bromances ever. It's about surviving in a very cruel world. One leaving the past behind while the other is out for revenge after his parents' death. It's cool how they have to fight before they can really become friends. One is from such a dark place and while the other always wears white and is so ever sweetly cunning. It's now a new Chinese drama. https://elliencompany.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Hi, I love hearing from people.