Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Frankie



 What would you do if you found the answer you were looking for?

You mean..about who is the real Heather? (He smirks but then remains serious) It hurts that someone would go to the trouble of making me believe she's actually someone else...through a dating app. Yes, yes I've wanted to know. I've kept in contact with her the best I could. Hoping this person would slip up. (He nods). I wanted it to be over...(He looks away) and yet not. (he is quiet.) I just wanted to know who..who has stolen my heart as they have. YES, I do hate them..to a certain point. (He sighs) but I ..I still need this person in my life too. It's like..she knows..she knows exactly how I tick. It's just why..why does she have to be a total mystery to me. (He festers a frown as if he's a bit emotional). I don't know if we can meet face to face. I don't know ..if we can even talk. I feel everything is messed up.

3 comments:

  1. Me encanta el personaje de Frankie, te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the conflict! As they say, love and hate are two sides of the same coin. I hope Frankie finds some peace, whatever form it takes. Also, in the collage, the "touchy feely" graphic is pretty funny considering the sex doll circumstances.

    As always, thanks for your lovely comments. Especially "Those floral wedges I am sure I could use just to muse over on a shelf." Not only is this beautifully written, but I know just what you mean. Oftentimes, shoes (and bags and jewelry!) are art forms unto themselves. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.