Sunday, January 23, 2022

First Love ❤

 

Oh, he is a wanderer! The woodsy smell consumes me still. How in the world did we ever meet? I really don't even like the outdoors. But there he was, ready to show me how to survive on what the vegetation had to offer. As if he'd take care of me if we got lost. I wasn't sure of his sense of direction. Still, it was a fascinating time and we grew to know each other in the wilds of winter. Yeap, that's my man. With a scar or two. It's not something he talks about really. Yet, just a distant memory now.

6 comments:

  1. It's so strange to become a stranger to someone we already know so well.
    xo
    https://www.dearlytay.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie, andei dando uma olhada neste teu blog, achei diferente dos outros, muito legal. Bela lembrança deste lenhador, o cheiro é muito importante, marca mesmo.

    😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellie, I've been taking a look at this blog of yours, I found it different from the others, very cool. Beautiful memory of this lumberjack, the smell is very important, mark even.❤❤❤ Thanks so much!

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful, wistful and romantic. And when an indoor cat falls for an outdoorsy dude, you know that it's for real. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.