Friday, January 21, 2022

Jory & Rachel

 



Have you come to any new understandings?

JORY: I don't think we hate each other, but we could love each other more. RACHEL: As in? You know we're good in bed. You just need to be nicer. You just don't know how to be nice. You're very square. (she winces) JORY: I'm not square. (He winces back hugging himself) RACHEL: Oh, he's so old school, he's never ever let himself have a debit card. (she sighs) He makes things harder than they really are..financially speaking. JORY: I'm not going to throw my money away. RACHEL: We could already be in a house. (She gives him the eye) but at this rate, we can't even find a place to rent. We may never get out of this apartment. (She hugs herself and looks away from him and he looks away from her).

5 comments:

  1. Me Gusta Rachel es genial . Te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have so many reasons to love eachoter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They say that the two things couples fight about are sex and money. At least things are good in the bedroom for these two! It's amusing and telling when Jory says, "I don't think we hate each other, but we could love each other more." Self awareness is the first step on the road to relationship rehab!

    I love that you made it "to 5 Below and it wasn't 5 Below outside." Ha ha, so clever! I'm a fan but haven't been there since before the pandemic. Sometimes I'd find cool stuff to use in my jewelry making, or knickknacks for the house (like the faux succulents and stuffed rainbow llama in my craft room). It sounds like you had a fun and fruitful trip: a fuzzy bucket hat (half off!), bicycle shorts, and leggings, oh my! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.