Sunday, March 27, 2022

Liam & Joon

 


Are you two like brothers?

LIAM: I dunno. Maybe at one time, but you know..life happens. I guess we are still the same. One thing for sure, we both have BOM and she's like a sister to me. And She's a good sister to him too. Even if she's just a step-sister. JOON: There is a lot I'd like to tell Liam about marriage and how risky it really is, but I know he wouldn't listen to me. We are on two different paths at the moment, but I'm glad I'm here. Maybe I can be the brother he needs, after all. Because he's set on getting married.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like they are drifting apart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uy me gustan esos personajes. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it's hard for people, even brothers, to connect, when they're at different stages of life. Still, maybe Joon can sneak in a little marriage wisdom without spooking Liam too much! Every nugget helps. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.