Monday, April 11, 2022

She's the one

 


Jack White got married on stage in his old stomping ground of Detroit over the weekend. It looks like the perfect union. Olivia Jean of The Black Belles I'm sure can hold her own with him. Yeap, that Jack is old school. In spite of white lies of dear old Meg being his sister while all along he just needed her last name..evidently...I still hope Jack keeps making music because after all, that's where he is the most comfortable.

I remember when I used to follow White Stripes. It feels more than a decade ago. Truly, I have always felt Jack was an artist. Although, that didn't mean he was perfect. I guess all along he didn't need a drummer just someone to play the guitar with.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to them I saw he proposed on stage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy news! I hadn't heard about this and am glad that Jack's met his match. As always, you nailed it with that last line: "I guess all along he didn't need a drummer just someone to play the guitar with." :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.